How do you know if I’m the right celebrant for you?
Get in contact and if I’m available for your big day we can organise an obligation-free meet and greet.
Your ceremony should be reflective of you as a couple, your style and personalities and compliment the overall tone of your wedding day. The meet and greet gives you the opportunity to suss me out and ensure that my style and approach is exactly what you are wanting from a celebrant.
Meet and greets are held at one of my local cafes (Caroline Springs area).
What happens next?
If you decide after our meet and greet you would like to book me as your celebrant:
- I will send you a copy of my ceremony resource guide. This all inclusive resource will guide you through the ceremony planning process and support you to make some decisions about your ceremony as a couple.
- Once you have had a chance to read through the guide we will catch up to complete your Notice of Intention to Marry (NOIM) and start developing your personalised ceremony. There are some legal components your ceremony must include, which we will discuss, but the rest is up to you.
- We will work through your ceremony step by step and explore the inclusion of both traditional and modern elements. Want to add something unique to your ceremony but not sure what or how? Fantastic! We can explore this to. I love being able to work creatively with couples to give their ceremony a true point of difference.
- After we meet I will take all the information we have discussed and draft your ceremony. This will be emailed to you for your feedback and to ensure that you are 100% happy with it.
- In the lead up to your wedding day you can touch base with me at any time via email, message or phone.
- The week of your wedding we will catch up again to go through all the details of your ceremony. You may like to meet at your ceremony venue and have a formal rehearsal, or we can have an informal rehearsal and meeting at my local cafe. This is entirely up to you. When we catch up we will also sign your Declaration of No Legal Impediment to Marriage.
- On the day of your wedding I will arrive at your venue approximately 45 minutes before the ceremony start time and will supply:
- A portable PA system, with two cordless microphones, to ensure all guests are able to hear your ceremony. You are also welcome to play your ceremony music through this system.
- A printed commemorative certificate of marriage.
- After your wedding I will forward all legal paperwork to Births, Deaths and Marriages Victoria.